Wednesday, June 2, 2010

i'm a winner!

i couldn't believe myself - one whole successful month of no smoking - BYE BYE CIGARETTES!!!
And thank god - no i did not put on an extra ounce. It is not true that you put on weight after you quit, all that crap about how your body increases its metabolism rate because of cigarettes and when you quit, your body sort of gets retarded and doesn't digest as fast and hence you become fat. Crap! 

I actually feel very happy with myself :)

and now if you will excuse me, i'm going to run in the green open fields with the sun behind me and scream - I'm a win-nnnaaaaaaa!! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!

    I'm a student from hong kong, i've read an interview about you from a magazine and I really admire what you're doing and what you've done in the past=]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, a medical report i read sometime back tells of good news that your lung will regenerate itself after 3years of no-smoking to be a completely new lung again! May this motivate you!
    Now please pray that i can quit that sugary Coke-addiction!

    ReplyDelete