Sunday, July 11, 2010

aging and betterinng

each time i met someone - friend or otherwise - who hasn't seen me for a while, they either say (in amazement "you have lost weight!" or "you look better!" i figured that i probably started out very bad - like fat, or not gd looking, so anything from there can only be better.

Strange friends.. maybe they got a little heftier, so by comparison, they thought i still look Primary 6 in size.

but then again, i guess, if anything, i do make an effort to maintain my weight for practical reasons, because i'm just paranoid about not being able to fit in my clothes, and i hate shopping.

2 comments:

  1. I've just started reading your blog and am already enjoying it.

    I get that SAME coment everytime. Makes me wonder if I were ever that fat before. :-)

    ReplyDelete